Sunday, September 4, 2016

EXID Lie Junghwa hair

EXID Lie Junghwa hair

I have watched exid lie Have you heard? I feel fun and I liked it!


The album jacket back saw the pictures of streets become all too pretty. Solji and I went to school, so beautiful, too pretty. Is a Hyerin, a blowout into a short cut is beautiful and le is beautiful! But in the eye of the the most visible member is exid, Junghwa


It is beautiful this time, even though it was a member really a goddess, hair style .I found it fit just cleanup and into the style. Came out and to transform into the style with long, layered hair cut. It felt unusual is because I do the inside of their faces in the curl!



I'm my hair style at the moment is long hair layered cut, though.Don't curl inwards into the face after what you said this ever! Wonder Girls were layered cut of hair face, ucking it inside her style. Often displays. Cleanup is much longer than her a layered cut in her hair style, after all. A curl inward It's so much Glam it like this, They seem to be.

In the midst of all this body and flower exid, the king the finish...




When the same long hair style, but cheungeomneun, and few layers, straight hair style,
After long hair layered cut into it this time when, straight hair style. Even compared to only be viewed and picture of the right feel far more sophisticated?? Exid, Junghwa He is with distinct and colorful style. 

If things go wrong styling - a country bumpkin a face may seem to be. Yesterday wouldn't stylish seutailling in. Cleansing face looks much prettier and fit. 

exid lie back well doesn't seem to be real an flower head?



Junghwa twins, EXID Center is in this activity lie in anyway. And hair as they dance on the way down to dance like that part. Cleanup is layer and layer my hair style looked.
Brimming with purity, more hair is time to dance to volume and well.



Really think that was a cut of this hair god, purification exid. Ordinarily, who maintained the purification and long hair style. It is not there was a big difference in style. A face with these small changes!I think I feel that this time may change.




So far this year from head for a thousand at your time, in the stars .Long hair, layered cut was from spreading, and to all the way.Layered cut hairstyle you're doing now you may be many. 

I keep all the way up to now, so I then layered cut into almost a year ago. The current hairstyle is a long hair layered cut. Hair don't feel as full as clean, but its length is similar, Daniel!

I have been slightly and thick wavy and styling ckeol, but I did. I'm exid this weekend cleaning head. Put your face with the inside of the wave style presentation, I think I'll try to Glam more!



But my articles in the pictures exid cleansing hair is short. This is the picture today? oops ??Had no idea it was ttokttagi Peace was it!!! I didn't know too much of a natural, middle of the actual cleanup will likely head, shoulder daildeut in hair was unfortunate.



Of course, pretty, but both of them. Exid lie, bouncy song feeling. and is sexy.When I had long hair layered cut I'm afraid we have to go better. ~~~ Today What I don't know what he showed in music programs on television but. Layered cut was so exid that goes well cleaning head.

No comments:

Post a Comment